02 April 2010

The Band Aid Guy


The kids were out playing today and the wind was blowing quite hard and while they were running Mary fell and scraped her knee. But she explained to me how it happened and what needed to be done about it.

Mommy, the wind blew me down and I hurt my knee. I need my daddy. I need a band aid from daddy. Daddy's the "band aid guy?" If you have kids you may guess why dad's the band aid guy. Once the kid's find the band aid box they seem to disappear overnight so he hides them. They've learned that if they need one he has to be the one to get it for them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Mary. She looks so sad!

Reece

Brittney said...

OUCH! :o(

(HA! We need to hide our band aides too!)

Ruby said...

Theat face is priceless! OWIE!

dggp said...

AAHH, poor little one. Looks like a good size scrape.

diane

Anonymous said...

Hi Tricia,
Oh, that is such a sad face! (((Mary)))

Have a wonderful week,
Blessings,
Jillian ♥

Followers