03 October 2012

While I'm on the subject of cookbooks!

I have my unnecessary favorites! Heritage of America is awesome. I think your best bet us to search your library. I found this one at a thrift store a few years ago. It not only has awesome recipes from all over the country old and new it also serves as a sort of history book. I love it!


Another not so necessary cookbook is this one that only portrays cupcakes!  Oh so irresistible! 


And this one is just plain cool.  I found it hanging around my big sister's basement that is full of antiques. Unfortunately I don't have the time to commit myself to most of these recipes but one thing is for sure!  Those 1950's husbands were sure lucky!






1 comment:

Cathy said...

It's amazing when you read old cookbooks. Cooking and cleaning for your husband and making a comfortable home for him was lifted up as a rewarding and noble profession!

Followers