29 October 2010

The sweetest dream I've ever had.....


Rarely do dreams move me to action but this one might! This morning when I woke up I was left with this image in my mind. The one there on the left! The wheels in my mind began churning as I tried to place a name to my dream. I dreamed I was having a "chocolate whipped cream cake." What's with that considering I'm not even a big fan of chocolate! But I googled it anyway and this is the one that came closest to what I remembered. (Minus the icing though as that would be overkill)
What would you say, do I go for it?

HERE is the recipe in case you are brave enough.

2 comments:

dggp said...

That looks yummy. So are you going to make some? You will definitely have to share if you do!

Ruby said...

I know what you mean about overkill. One of my friends had the cake called "Death by Chocolate" for her wedding cake. She is a chocoholic!

Followers