14 June 2010

Happy Birthday to Makenzie~a quick birth story

(and I mean quick!)
Sunday, June 13th Makenzie turned 10 years old. Makenzie is extremely cheerful, helpful, curious about anything and everything and loves adventures. She loves doing her school lessons and is very diligent in getting her work done in a timely manner. Truly she is such a sweet spirit and is very tender and loving. Makenzie decided at the last minute during labor that she REALLY wanted to be born fast!! I call her my "I was in a train wreck and survived it baby" because of her entry into the world!! We were chugging along during labor nice and slow and easy until I hit about 4 centimeters or so and then she decided enough was enough. Within 25 minutes I went from barely laboring to delivering this 9lb 8oz child. My midwife wasn't quite prepared for the 'engine' to pick up so much speed in such a short time and neither was I. We love her so much. There are many faces to Kenzie and here are just a few of them.



Kenzie loves motorcycling with her daddy



or by herself.....


and shooting with her big brother Vance


We love you tons and tons Makenzie Denise. Happy Birthday dear girl.

8 comments:

Tianna said...

Happy birthday to Makenzie!! I can't believe she's 10 years old already.

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

What a girl! Happy birthday Makenzie!

Cinnamon said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!
What a sweet face she has~

~Cinnamon
p.s love the birth story!

Heather said...

Happy birthday Kenzie!!!! I'm sorry I missed it but know that I love you tons and tons!!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Makenzie! She shares a birthday with my daughter and sounds very similar! What a beautiful young lady!

Blessings,
Karen

dggp said...

Happy birthday cute girl. I hope you had lots of fun. Such a precious smile.

Kathy@theshebearofeleven said...

Happy Birthday to Makenzie! I love 10, a great age. Sweet pictures. Enjoyed the birth story.

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Kenzie. Hope you had a great one.


diane

Followers