14 April 2010

Homosexuals Brainwashing our Children in Elementary Schools

Extremely slick propaganda directed at the youngest of children! The videos below are from It's Elementary, a 78 minute feature film produced by homosexual activists. These are actual scenes from elementary schools in Massachusetts and New York. It's Elementary is meant to be a training video for homosexual activist teachers across the country. In addition, the film itself has been shown to school children in public schools in Massachusetts and elsewhere.

To learn more and to watch the video click HERE. I only watched a bit of it as I was appalled at what we as a Christian nation is allowing into our schools and most of all into the heads and hearts of our children. Then I said a prayer of thankfulness that my children are NOT being deceived by these servants of the adversary.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thank God every day for the privilege to shelter mine from the ugliness of the world also! Why put them under these influences before they are armed and ready to fight the enemy?!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kelly, I agree with you. We truly are blessed to be able to see to it that our children are not exposed to this sort of learning.

Reece

dggp said...

Oh my goodness. This is really scary. I'm so thankful for the internet and how it keeps us aware of this sort of thing. I believe most parents aren't even aware of the curriculum when they put their kids in school. Another reason why I love homeschooling.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Those poor children in the videos! I hope the children's parents knew about this. Thank you for sharing this ~

Brittney said...

I have no words except that I am so thankful for the blessing of homeschooling my boys...especially in CA!

Followers