19 December 2009
Dad's Response to a Classic Liberal Comment
Apparently someone named 'anonymous' was offended by one of the Obama posts on this blog and left a completely "classic" comment that only a liberal would make. (comment can be found here) So instead of opening a huge can of worms and starting a debate which I do not intend to waste my time on let me simply pass along a bit of truths that will sum it all up in one pretty little package. However completely "politically incorrect" it may be. But then, most truths are politically incorrect and I will not apologize for making them. And for the record, I have no intent on moving out of this great country and leaving it to the dogs to continue trampling it under foot and seeking to destroy every good thing that has been brought about by the loving hand of a Great God in Heaven. (who is not only loving but obviously very patient and abundant in grace)
Politically Incorrect but true statements!!!
1. If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn`t buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
2. If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn`t eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
3. If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy. A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.
4. If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
5. If a black man or Hispanic are conservative, they see themselves as independently successful. Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection.
6. If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.
7. If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
8. If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)
9. If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
10. If a conservative slips and falls in a store, he gets up, laughs and is embarrassed.
If a liberal slips and falls, he grabs his neck, moans like he's in labor and then sues.
11. If a conservative is offended by a blog post they simply click the exit button and move on with their life.
If a liberal doesn't like what they read on a blog they will ask them to move out of the country.
If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A liberal will delete it because he's "offended".