08 March 2009

Enjoying Some Sweet Daddy Time

I don't quite know how this works but these pictures are new to  me and I fell in love with them.  The girls were flipping around on Juli's blog and looking at pictures when these 4 caught my eye and I had to take them and share with everyone.  Kelly is our very first "in law!"  He married Juli several years ago and has been such a wonderful blessing to her and to us.  Here are some pics  of him enjoying the sunshine with their 2 children Aubryn and Beckham.  Our first two grandchildren.



7 comments:

Jaime said...

Great pictures... Wonderful post. What a lovely family.

Tianna said...

These pictures are so adorable!

Juli said...

You should look at the bottom of the album. Those pictures have a little more color to them.

Juli said...

Hi Tricia, this is Kelly. I feel like a celebrity! Thank you for all of your kind words!

Unknown said...

Well you are a celebrity in my book. You love my daughter and she is very happy. What more could a mom want!!

Jennifer Perkins said...

those pictures are precious... :o)

Leah said...

How precious!

Followers