01 August 2011

Is it bad to have finger nail polish in your nose?

Now there's a question you don't hear everyday. And when you do, you usually stop in your tracks to investigate!! Why, why, why do these things like this always happen when daddy is away from home? Because I know without a doubt he would take over and make everything okay!! But for today, the dirty work belongs to me and, let me tell you, this is something I consider to be dirty work!! But first, a visit to google to find out how, if at all I am supposed to make things aright!!

4 comments:

dggp said...

LOL! That is too funny. Hope things work out for you.

Terri Bonin said...

Thank goodness for google!! lol Never a dull moment in large families!!

Jennifer said...

Hahahahahaha, no way. How does that happen?

Mom of the Hillians said...

LOL!!! Okay, I know I shouldn't be laughing, but I can TOTALLY see this happening at our house. I'm scared to even ask the reason for that question. Hope things worked out for you.
Blessings!
Charity

Followers