27 March 2011

Happy Birthday Kimmy


Today is my Kimmy's birthday. Where does the time go? Seems only yesterday she was a curly headed little girl being a mommy to her baby sisters and brothers. Of course, that hasn't changed, she still babies them but she is all grown up and it makes me sad. Kim is such a sweet, loving girl and I love being around her. But the birthdays are coming way to fast for me and I need to set a stack of books on the heads of my kids to make them stop growing up!! We love you Kim and hope you have a fabulous birthday.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday to a beautiful young lady.

busymomof10 said...

She is sooo Beautiful!!!!!

Cinnamon said...

Happy Birthday to your Kimmy ♥ I love your idea of stacking books on the children's heads :-) hee hee

~Cinnamon

Kim said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter!

The Mayo Family said...

Happy Birthday...
what a sweet & beautiful young lady!
Blessings~
~The Mayo's

Laura said...

What a beautiful lady she is!! Hope your day was wonderful Kim!

Followers