1. I found my toothbrush on the book shelf in the boys' room. Yuck! Who knows what sort of creatures have been on those shelves!
2. Somehow one of my laundry helpers thought that daddy's exercise clothes were clean and put them in his closet. A very small closet. It's amazing what can happen to the atmosphere in closed spaces after only a few hours.
3. I found my bra in the toilet after searching high and low for it! This one is anybody's guess.
4. Sometimes we will sit the full grocery sack of pantry items in our pantry. Assuming with a quick glance that there are no freezer or refrigerator items in it. Oops! Bought the roast last Saturday and wondered why I couldn't find it in the freezer. My roast was toast by the time I found it! It is said that 'many hands make light work.' Not necessarily true when putting away groceries.
5. This event is a sure fire way to give anyone gray hair!! Especially when there is a river flowing behind your house! Our youngest child "went missing" earlier today. We had everyone frantically looking and calling (loudly) her name both inside and out! Panic is setting in and I'm about to go ballistic when all of a sudden here she comes. Strutting up to the door without a care in the world wearing protective ear gear that we use on the gun range. Looking at us like, "What's wrong with you guys?" I guess I can't blame her for not answering since she couldn't hear us with her ears covered! Who would have thought?